Plane Pull 2020
Join the Travis Mills Foundation and Northeast Air on Saturday, June 27th, 2020 for the annual
The Plane Pull is about strength – namely, honoring recalibrated veterans who have shown incredible strength in the face of difficult, often harrowing, circumstances. Military members who have been seriously wounded in the course of service demonstrate both remarkable physical strength and strength of character.
The Travis Mills Foundation does incredible work to help support these heroes and their families, and on June 27th, 2020, Northeast Air will be hosting the ultimate tug of war to help support the Travis Mills Foundation.
Put together a team of 20 of your strongest, most determined, friends and colleagues and see how fast you can pull a plane 20 feet. It’s not easy – but it’s fun, and it’s for a good cause.
In 2019, the Plane Pull garnered over $100,000 in support of the Travis Mills Foundation. Let’s make 2020 even more successful!
Use the form below to sign up a team and join us for this day of honoring and supporting America’s recalibrated veterans.
Complete Service and Support Driven By a Standard of Excellence
Northeast Air takes pride in understanding the needs of today’s business, private and charter aircraft operators. With more than 50 years of FBO experience, we offer complete services for every detail of your ground handling, maintenance, and fuel needs.
- Nearly 1 million square feet of ramp and tie down space located just off taxiway Charlie.
- 50,000 square feet of hangar space with heated hangars available.
- On-site 24 hour maintenance facilities.
- Brand new state of the art GA terminal with pilot’s lounge, flight planning, snooze rooms, luxurious lobby, and fitness center with shower.
- World-class Ritz Carlton trained customer service managers.
Northeast Air’s convenient location provides quick access to Portland’s Downtown and Old Port neighborhoods, premiere Maine ski resorts, shopping destinations, outdoor adventures, and Maine’s iconic coastline.
Centrally located just past the main terminal at the Portland International Jetport, Northeast Air provides aircraft fueling, full concierge, ground handling, and aircraft maintenance services, and is the top choice of flight crews, schedulers, and dispatchers from around the world.
To passionately deliver the best service and support to our customers with integrity, courage, and a sense of adventure, while providing a safe, secure, and enjoyable working environment for our employees.
OUR CORE VALUES
- We strive to provide a Delightful Customer Experience.
- We Acknowledge, Appreciate, and Show Gratitude to each other and to our customers.
- Safety is a top priority at all times, in all areas.
- We are Positive, Helpful, and Friendly to our customers and our teammates.
- We promote Teamwork by providing engagement and support to each other.
- We find immense satisfaction in Problem Solving, no matter how big or small the challenge.
- Being On-Time, Reliable, and Dependable are top priorities.
- We believe that Continual Learning and Self Improvement benefits the company, the Team, and ourselves.
24-Hour Toll Free Number:
(877) 354 7881
1011 Westbrook Street,
Portland, ME 04102
Repair Station FTUR030E
Phone: (207) 774-6318
Text: (207) 613-5531
Alec Kindred ,
Director of Maintenance
General Aviation Manager